Book a hotel near Crystal Pier, San Diego
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Crystal Pier
Crystal Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
The kids' faces will come alive when they explore Crystal Pier, one of the most famous stops for families in the area.
It's in San Diego County. If you're not familiar with that name, it's 460 miles (740 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Sacramento.
Since you'll be spending a lot of time at Crystal Pier, why not get a room in the surrounding area? With 21 nearby options available, you are sure to find something to suit all your needs. Some choices to consider are the Tower23 Hotel, 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away, the Pacific Terrace Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and also the Paradise Point Resort & Spa, located just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Stretch your dollar further by spending a night at one of the reasonably priced hotels that are conveniently located nearby. You can find the Pacific View Inn, just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and the Beach Haven is a meager 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Let go of your stresses at the Catamaran Resort and Spa, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away. It is a wonderful place to take in life's finer things.
Before or after your time at Crystal Pier, make sure you stop at Kono's Cafe (704 Garnet Avenue, San Diego) to keep your hunger at bay. If you would like to experience more of the area's hospitality scene, drop by 710 Beach Club (710 Garnet Avenue, San Diego) and choose from a good selection of wines and beers.
Other Things to Do Near Crystal PierYou should take advantage of your time away by discovering the region's other attractions once you're done with Crystal Pier:
- Do you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city streets? Enjoy a walk in Pacific Beach Park, an urban sanctuary.
- You'll definitely find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for family and friends at The Promenade at Pacific Beach. Be sure to buy yourself a treat or two, as well!
- Are you looking for somewhere where you can enjoy a relaxing walk or just soak up the sun? You ought to visit Kate Sessions Memorial Park.
- Pack a picnic and spend a memorable afternoon admiring the waves and taking in the fresh air at Mission Beach.
- Step out of the real world for an afternoon and enter the marvelous world of Golf Gardens Miniature Golf. Putt-putt golf is an entertaining sport for all ages, so bring the kids!