Book a hotel near VA Medical Center, Torrey Pines
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near VA Medical Center
VA Medical Center Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to VA Medical Center is a fantastic way to make the most of your vacation time.
San Diego County, about 460 miles (740 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
If you're planning to go all the way to VA Medical Center, you may as well reserve a room that's nearby. You'll find approximately 11 accommodation possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club, the Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa and the La Jolla Shores Hotel are a few that are well-liked, and they're only 2 miles (3 kilometers), 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're sick of having to choose between eating a fancy meal or getting tickets to some attractions, free up some of your daily allowance by booking a room at one of the area's low-cost accommodations. You could try the Del Mar Motel on the Beach and the Pacific View Inn.
After a big day out, get some shut-eye in luxurious surrounds at one of the handful of classy hotels that are nearby. A convenient answer is the Hyatt Regency La Jolla, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or you could try the San Diego Marriott La Jolla, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd love a short rest from enjoying VA Medical Center, take the short stroll to John's Market for a strong coffee. Or, you might try a proper meal at RED Sambusas and Catering, also close by. Keep walking and while away an evening trying the beer and wine at Rock Bottom.
Other Things to Do Near VA Medical CenterAs well as VA Medical Center, you can swing by one or two of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- University of California-San Diego is not only an institution of higher learning, but also a motivational place for the area's locals.
- Visit La Jolla Playhouse and enjoy watching its gifted actors put their blood, sweat and tears into each production.
- No matter if you're a history fanatic or not, you can enjoy the engineering of Geisel Library, some of the favorite historical landmarks.
- You should stop by San Diego Mormon Temple. Although this local house of worship is frequently visited by tourists, you need to ask about the visitor rules if you think you'd like to spend time inside this sacred building.
- See a wide array of underwater animals at Birch Aquarium. It's a fantastic place for the whole family.