Book a hotel near Eastern Shore Baseball Hall of Fame Museum, Salisbury
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Eastern Shore Baseball Hall of Fame Museum
Eastern Shore Baseball Hall of Fame Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Eastern Shore Baseball Hall of Fame Museum is one sure-fire way to fill up some of your next break.
You can find it in Salisbury, about 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Annapolis.
You'll be glad to know that there are 3 accommodations nearby. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Eastern Shore Baseball Hall of Fame Museum you’ll find the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Salisbury, MD and Sleep Inn Salisbury.
Reserve a room at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury if you’re after a reasonable place to stay but would rather not go too far. It's just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
After nourishing your brain with new perspectives, remember to tend to your stomach, too. It's located at Ovations Food Services (6400 Hobbs Road, Salisbury), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Eastern Shore Baseball Hall of Fame MuseumIf you'd love to explore more than just Eastern Shore Baseball Hall of Fame Museum, get a taste of what else the area has going on:
- Find out what on-campus lifestyle is like in another town when you visit Wor-Wic Community College. Ensure you plan to visit on one of the days when tours are conducted.
- Check out the fantastic indoor games available at Coco's Funhouse.
- If you're in need of a little excitement, find out what's happening at Wicomico Youth and Civic Center.
- Fans of painting should plan to visit Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art where they'll certainly be impressed.
- With a diversity of amazing species, Salisbury Zoo is invariably a fun and educational place to discover and learn about the importance of taking care of animals.