Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Salisbury, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and theaters, as well as attractions like Poplar Hill Mansion and Salisbury Zoo. Take your pick from Travelocity's 12 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Salisbury and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Salisbury with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Pemberton Historical Park, Pocomoke River State Park, and Cypress Park.
- Other things to see include Wicomico Youth and Civic Center, Coco's Funhouse, and Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Salisbury Super Pet, or K9 Legend.
- For vet care, Johnson-McKee Animal Hospital, Banfield Pet Hospital, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Salisbury
- Hampton Inn Salisbury
Pets are allowed at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Americas Best Value Inn Salisbury
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 1.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Americas Best Value Inn Princess Anne
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Salisbury
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Salisbury.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 30°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.