Book a hotel near Duluth Entertainment Convention Center, Duluth
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Duluth Entertainment Convention Center
Duluth Entertainment Convention Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Duluth Entertainment Convention Center is definitely a destination worth seeing.
It's in Duluth, 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, St. Paul.
For uncomplicated access to Duluth Entertainment Convention Center, reserve a room at one of 13 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Many travelers like The Inn on Lake Superior, Sheraton Duluth Hotel and Hampton Inn Duluth Canal Park, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Don't allow a moderate budget to make you think twice about taking a vacation. There are a few bargain solutions here. These include the Downtown Duluth Inn and the Fitger's Inn, which are 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
There is nothing better than exploring an unfamiliar place to build up an appetite. After you're finished at Duluth Entertainment Convention Center, boost your energy levels just a short walk away, at Starbucks. If you've really worked up an appetite, Pizza Man is also nearby, and is among the best places for an evening meal. If you don't wish to fall into bed and sleep too early, order a refreshing glass of your favorite wine or beer at Duluth Curling Club, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Duluth Entertainment Convention CenterYou should maximize your time away by checking out the region's other attractions once you're finished with Duluth Entertainment Convention Center:
- Become acquainted with the region's rich maritime history with a trip to S.S. William A. Irvin Ore Boat Museum.
- Give your kids the opportunity to learn about the history of the railway when you visit Lake Superior Railroad Museum.
- The children will have fun traveling back in time on North Shore Scenic Railroad.
- Learn about many interesting marine creatures at Great Lakes Aquarium.
- Go to Bayfront Festival Park, a grassy oasis, and take time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring your surroundings.