Book a hotel near AMSOIL Arena, Duluth
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near AMSOIL Arena
AMSOIL Arena Hotel & Travel Guide
Organizing a trip to AMSOIL Arena on your travels?
Duluth, where it is, lies 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, St. Paul.
If you don't think you'll wander that far from AMSOIL Arena, you might like to rest your head at one of the 13 accommodations that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, you can get some rest at The Inn on Lake Superior. Two other choices are the Sheraton Duluth Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Hampton Inn Duluth Canal Park, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Why not reserve a hotel closer to the cheaper end of the spectrum? It's a great way to stay within your vacation allowance. You might like to try the Downtown Duluth Inn which is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away. Another solution is the Fitger's Inn, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
With all the excitement of traveling, it can be all too easy to forget to eat. A short stroll away, Starbucks is a great place to refuel for the afternoon. If you'd prefer somewhere with a more extensive menu, Pizza Man will settle a rumbling tummy. Walk a little further down the road and spend the last few hours of your day trying out the wine and beer at Duluth Curling Club.
Other Things to Do Near AMSOIL ArenaFollowing your visit to AMSOIL Arena, prepare for the other excellent attractions that the region has to offer:
- If you're after a fun night out, check what's going on at Duluth Entertainment Convention Center.
- Take a moment and read a book in Bayfront Festival Park, an urban sanctuary.
- Go nose to nose with your favorite sea creatures at Great Lakes Aquarium. It's a fascinating place for people of all ages.
- All aboard! Enjoy an excursion into transportation history at Lake Superior Railroad Museum.
- The whole family will have fun traveling back in time on North Shore Scenic Railroad.