Book a hotel near University of Minnesota Duluth, Duluth
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Minnesota Duluth
University of Minnesota Duluth Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your experience at University of Minnesota Duluth.
Duluth, where it is to be found, sits 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the capital of the state, St. Paul.
Even though there are just 3 hotels in the area, they will put you in a position to have an easy drive from the attraction. The Beacon Pointe Resort and Days Inn Duluth Lakewalk are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of University of Minnesota Duluth.
The area's value solutions provide a terrific standard of service and prices which are as low as possible. Some examples are the Comfort Inn West and the Days Inn Duluth.
A mere 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, Northern Shores Coffee (2423-2471 Kirby Drive, Duluth) is a friendly place to have an excellent cup of coffee or two and tempting treats. A casual walk of 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) will put you at Tavern on the Hill (1102 Woodland Avenue, Duluth), which offers customers a good range of meals.
Other Things to Do Near University of Minnesota DuluthOnce you are finished with University of Minnesota Duluth, don't neglect the region's other attractions:
- You won't have to travel to a different planet thousands of light years away to learn more about the sun, moon and stars. You just need to visit Marshall W. Alworth Planetarium.
- Going to College of St. Scholastica will bring back memories of your days in college and give you a chance to admire modern student life.
- No matter if you're a history buff or not, you can enjoy the significance of Glensheen Historic Estate, some of the most frequented historical hotspots.
- If you've been craving some outdoor fun, stop by Hartley Park and Nature Center, a lovely local recreational area.
- Need to escape the flurry and fuss of the city streets? Enjoy a walk in Leif Erickson Park and Rose Garden, a green urban oasis.