So, you're making your way to Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory?
It is situated in Duluth, which is approximately 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, St. Paul.
Staying in the vicinity of Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory won't be too difficult, since there are 16 hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. You might like to add The Inn on Lake Superior and Sheraton Duluth Hotel to your shortlist.
You won't need to use all your savings in order to stay at a clean and comfortable hotel. There's a handful in the vicinity. If you aren't quite sure where to start, consider the Downtown Duluth Inn and the Days Inn Duluth Lakewalk.
Other Things to Do Near Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory
When you're done with Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory, why not swing by some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Lester Park Golf Course is a good place to play a round and socialize.
- If you're passionate about history, arrange a visit to Glensheen Historic Estate and find out why it's a renowned landmark.
- Breathe in the fresh air while admiring the landscape at Hartley Park and Nature Center. There's lots of space to relax!
- University of Minnesota Duluth is not only a higher learning institution, but also a cherished place for the local community.
- Constellations and comets invariably provide a truly stellar display at Marshall W. Alworth Planetarium, a celestial experience for people of all ages.