Book a hotel near Bayfront Festival Park, Duluth
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bayfront Festival Park
Bayfront Festival Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy the sunshine with Mother Nature at Bayfront Festival Park.
Duluth, where it is situated, lies 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, St. Paul.
If you've got your eyes peeled for your hotel, you will be able to take your pick from 14 possibilities that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bayfront Festival Park. A lot of people have had good experiences at The Inn on Lake Superior, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, the Sheraton Duluth Hotel, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn Duluth Canal Park, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you're looking for a place to lay your head that won't break the bank, a bunch of bargain hotels are available a short walk away. These include the Downtown Duluth Inn and the Fitger's Inn, which are 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Treat yourself to a break from your overflowing itinerary and enjoy some coffee and cake at Starbucks (331 West Superior Street, Duluth.) A great local restaurant, Spot Sports Bar & Grill (601 West Superior Street, Duluth) offers some heartier fare that's guaranteed to satisfy even the most ravenous appetites.
Other Things to Do Near Bayfront Festival ParkWhether you'd like to take the road less traveled or check out the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do after visiting Bayfront Festival Park:
- Enter times past as you venture down North Shore Scenic Railroad.
- All aboard! Enjoy an excursion into history at Lake Superior Railroad Museum.
- See a concert or catch another big event at Duluth Entertainment Convention Center, one of the area's finest entertainment venues.
- Witness the many types of sea creatures that are exhibted at Great Lakes Aquarium.
- S.S. William A. Irvin Ore Boat Museum is a must-see outing for anyone intrigued by seafaring history.