Book a hotel near Enger Park, Duluth
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Enger Park
Enger Park Hotel & Travel Guide
What's stopping you? Enger Park was meant to be experienced.
It is located in Duluth, roughly 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, St. Paul.
It's great to have a variety of options when you're picking a room, and with 8 hotels only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Enger Park, you can be sure you'll find something close. The Residence Inn by Marriott Duluth and the Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown are a couple of suitable choices here, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Not too far away, you can find a couple of budget hotels to choose from. Make inquiries at the Comfort Inn West and the Econo Lodge Near Miller Hill Mall.
Is that your tummy telling you something? Make your way to OMC Smokehouse (1909 West Superior Street, Duluth) and your stomach will forgive you. Only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, Curly's Bar (2013 West Superior Street, Duluth) happily greets patrons in need of a nightcap.
Other Things to Do Near Enger ParkYou can discover a host of other attractions after enjoying Enger Park:
- Enger Tower is a historic local structure and a popular place to meet.
- If you want to go on another adventure in the region, check out Maritime Visitors Center and grab a few pamphlets.
- Duluth Children's Museum has numerous hands-on puzzles for inquisitive learners. Your young ones will be engrossed for ages!
- Embark on a journey back through previous chapters when you visit North Shore Scenic Railroad.
- There's nowhere better to have a break than Bayfront Festival Park. Peruse a magazine, throw around a ball or have a delicious picnic in this green urban oasis.