Book a hotel near Wisconsin Field House, Madison
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wisconsin Field House
Wisconsin Field House Hotel & Travel Guide
If you love the hype of a major event, Wisconsin Field House is the place to be.
If you're planning on going to see it, you will need to head on over to Madison, the capital of the state.
If you want to be in the vicinity of Wisconsin Field House, book a room at one of 9 hotels that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many people would recommend the Hampton Inn & Suites Madison / Downtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, The Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the HotelRED, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
It shouldn't take very long to realize the value of the surrounding area's economical solutions. The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Madison Fitchburg and the Super 8 - Madison South are highly recommended.
If you are frazzled from all your exploring, get yourself a much-needed coffee break at Barriques - Monroe St, just a short walk away. For those wanting something more substantial, Mickies Dairy Bar is also within close reach and offers a wide selection of appetizing meals. End off a satisfying day out by traveling down the road for a few drinks at SCONNIEBAR.
Other Things to Do Near Wisconsin Field HouseIf you would like to fit as much as you possibly can into your time away, here's a sample of what else is happening:
- Children and adults alike will enjoy an educational adventure about the natural world, from the past to the present, at University of Wisconsin Geology Museum.
- Planets and moons are guaranteed to offer a stellar display at Washburn Observatory, a place of celestial experiences for the entire family.
- Allen Centennial Gardens is an interesting place for nature enthusiasts to spend the afternoon with its variety of trees, bushes, flowers and birds.
- Henry Vilas Zoo is the perfect place to be for animal fans.
- Get back to nature at Vilas Park. Bring along a picnic, and spend some time drinking in the natural landscape.