Pet owners shouldn't miss Madison, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Wisconsin State Capitol and Wisconsin Historical Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 54 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Madison and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Madison with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Olbrich Botanical Gardens, Allen Centennial Gardens, and Olin Park.
- Other things to see include Chazen Museum of Art, Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center, and Camp Randall Stadium.
- Need a pet store? Try Blain's Farm & Fleet, Mounds Pet Food Warehouse, or Camp K9 Pet Resort and Day Camp.
- For vet care, UW Veterinary Care, A Breed Apart Animal Hospital, and Companion Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Madison
- Super 8 by Wyndham Madison South
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- The Edgewater
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and room service.
- Baymont by Wyndham Madison West/Middleton WI West
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Madison
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Madison.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 50°F in the daytime to 11°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 12°F.