Book a hotel near Hilldale Shopping Center, Madison
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hilldale Shopping Center
Hilldale Shopping Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Considering a trip to Hilldale Shopping Center on your next vacation?
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Madison, the dynamic state capital.
The Best Western Plus InnTowner Madison is the nearest hotel option to Hilldale Shopping Center. A quick 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, it's a good choice if convenience is what you're searching for.
Get some shut-eye at one of the low-cost accommodations a quick drive away. Some choices are the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Madison Fitchburg and the Super 8 Verona/Madison.
You're bound to be amazed by the superior accommodation and services at the first-rate establishments that are in the surrounding area. The Mansion Hill Inn and The Edgewater are perfect choices that you should consider.
Seeing everything you want can be hard work, and it's even harder without regular coffee breaks. When you feel like you need that caffeine hit, make your way to Metcalfe's Market (726 North Midvale Boulevard, Madison.) To find a meal that will truly arouse a healthy appetite, head to Café Hollander - Hilldale (701 Hilldale Way, Madison), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Hilldale Shopping CenterWhether you're wanting to take the road less traveled or explore the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do after visiting Hilldale Shopping Center:
- Looking for a slower pace? Make plans to see inside First Unitarian Society Meeting House, a place of prayer.
- Witness the rousing student lifestyle for a day by traveling to University Research Park on one of the days it's open to the public.
- Spending time at University of Wisconsin-Madison will take you back to your days as a student and give you an opportunity to admire modern-day student life.
- Observe what university lifestyle is like in this town when you visit Edgewood College. Ensure that you organize a visit on one of the days when the college is open to the public.
- Allen Centennial Gardens is an interesting place for nature enthusiasts to spend the afternoon with its myriad plants, flowers and birds.