Don't sit around hemming and hawing about what you should do next. Devil's Head Ski Resort is calling to you.
It's situated in Merrimac, approximately 25 miles (40 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Madison.
There are 2 accommodations available in the immediate vicinity, and they're convenient for those who'd like being just a short drive away. The Devil's Head Resort and Inn at Wawanissee Point are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Devil's Head Ski Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Devil's Head Ski Resort
In addition to Devil's Head Ski Resort, here are some more things in the region that you are going to want to do:
- Anyone who enjoys nature will enjoy going to the protected Parfrey's Glen State Natural Area.
- A trek on the popular Balanced Rock Trail invariably rewards nature lovers with tranquil scenes and a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Outdoor adventures await at Glacial Lake Wisconsin. Bring along some snacks, and spend the afternoon admiring the beautiful landscape.
- If you've been craving some outdoor relaxation, go to Devil's Lake State Park, a popular local recreational area.
- A day at Flyways Waterfowl Museum is a wonderful way to be alone with your thoughts away from the crowded tourist sites.