ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Points Of Interest
Within a 10-minute walk of this Coal Harbour hotel, you'll find Robson Street and Vancouver Convention Centre. Canada Place and Pacific Centre Shopping Mall are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the sauna and perks like a free area shuttle.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 77 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with cable channels. 24-hour room service, minibars, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
97.0% of guests recommend out of 3471 reviews
About the Loden HotelLocation 1177 Melville Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 0A3
Loden Hotel offers its guests a sauna, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary bicycles. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the luxury Loden Hotel. A free area shuttle within 2 km is available. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 77 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Vancouver Waterfront Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Burrard Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 2 km
- Parking: Valet parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Loden Hotel offers 77 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This Vancouver hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Microwaves, refrigerators, and in-room massages can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Loden Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 50.00 per pet, per week, plus a deposit of CAD 50.00 per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Pets are permitted at this hotel (surcharge); guests bringing pets must notify the hotel at least 24 hours in advance, using the contact information on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 29 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 35 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per week
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Loden
- Loden Hotel
- Loden Hotel Vancouver
- Loden Vancouver
- Vancouver Loden Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
- Loden Hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.