ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In entertainment district
You'll be steps from Crystal Mall and within a 10-minute walk of Metropolis at Metrotown with a stay at this Metrotown hotel. Central Park and British Columbia Institute of Technology are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's a 24-hour fitness center on site, and concierge services and free newspapers are also offered.
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 283 guestrooms also offer WiFi and LCD TVs with digital channels. Wired Internet, room service, and down comforters are also available.
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown ratings based on 21 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Vancouver Metrotown
Good location for Vancouver area
Clean and quiet and good service.
great location...shopping and dinning near by....
I would return to this hotel
ALL SERVICES IN HILTON METROTOWN WAS EXCELLENT
Very convenient to market and restaurants
About the Hilton Vancouver MetrotownLocation 6083 McKay Ave, Burnaby, BC V5H2W7
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown offers its guests an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 16146 square feet (1500 square meters) and includes a conference center. A terrace, multilingual staff, and ski storage are also featured at the eco-friendly Hilton Vancouver Metrotown. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Burnaby hotel.
- 283 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 16146 sq ft of conference space
- 1500 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1999
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Ski equipment storage
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (15.6 km / 9.7 mi)
- Metro station: Metrotown Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown offers 283 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature down comforters. 37-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
Reflect social dining - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 55.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 49 per stay), plus a deposit of CAD 55.00 per stay
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 75 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 24.00 for adults and CAD 8.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 6.95 per night (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 6.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 55.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 55.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 49 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Metrotown
- Hilton Metrotown Vancouver
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Burnaby
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Hotel
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Hotel Burnaby
- Metrotown Hilton
- Metrotown Hilton Vancouver
- Vancouver Hilton Metrotown
- Vancouver Metrotown Hilton
- Burnaby Hilton Metrotown
- Hilton Burnaby
- Hilton Hotel Burnaby
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.