ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Tokyo getaway
Your stay at this Shinjuku hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Meiji Jingu Shrine. Also, Yoyogi Park is within 2 miles (3 km) and Tokyo Dome is within 6 miles (10 km).
A full-service spa, 6 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy the health club.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 746 guestrooms feature free WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. 24-hour room service, wired Internet, and refrigerators are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 3980 reviews
About the Hyatt Regency TokyoLocation 2-7-2 Nishi-Shinjuku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 160-0023
Hyatt Regency Tokyo offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 6 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business center on site. The luxury Hyatt Regency Tokyo also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Tokyo hotel.
- 746 guestrooms or units
- 28 levels
- 6 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1980
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (74.8 km / 46.5 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Shinjuku Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Tochomae Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hyatt Regency Tokyo offers 746 accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. In-room massages and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Cuisine[s] M. Troisgros - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 2-star Michelin rating.
Jade Garden - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Kakou - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Omboroto - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Miyako - This sushi bar specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests under 5 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub.
Joule Spa & Wellness has 8 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Additional fees apply to children for breakfast who stay free when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Number of children who can stay free - 2
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3683 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Tokyo
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo
- Hyatt Tokyo
- Hyatt Tokyo Regency
- Regency Hyatt Tokyo
- Regency Tokyo
- Tokyo Hyatt
- Tokyo Hyatt Regency
- Tokyo Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Hotel
You should know
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.