ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Tokyo getaway
Within a 15-minute walk of this Shiodome hotel, you'll find Ginza Six and Ginza Graphic Gallery. Ginza Wako Building and Kabuki-za Theatre are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Full-service spa, fitness center
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and a fitness center are all featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and airport shuttle. A bar/lounge, a 24-hour front desk, and a coffee shop are also provided.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 270 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Free wired Internet, refrigerators, and minibars are also available.
Park Hotel Tokyo ratings based on 22 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Park Hotel Tokyo
Tokyo Tower View
Apr 24, 2018 by Park Hotel Tokyo
Thank you very much for choosing Park Hotel Tokyo for your recent stay in Tokyo and for taking the time to write us a feedback. However, we are sorry to hear that not everything during your stay was to your fullest satisfaction. Please be assured that this does not reflect our service standards and that we will follow up the situation regarding our service you have met with our entire team. We constantly work on improving our guests’ satisfaction; therefore, your feedback helps us to see our product through the eyes of our guests and is highly valuable to us. We hope that we get the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.
Comfortable with a great view of the Tokyo Skyline
The hotel was clean and the staff was excellent
Good hotel to stay in Tokyo
Yes, you can bring the Kids
nice place to stay
Great Hotel Great Location...
Great Hotel and Location
About the Park Hotel TokyoLocation 1-7-1 Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo 105-7227
Park Hotel Tokyo offers its guests a full-service spa and a fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Park Hotel Tokyo. A roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Tokyo hotel.
- 1 building
- 270 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2003
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (69.5 km / 43.2 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Shimbashi Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Shiodome Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Park Hotel Tokyo offers 270 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, slippers, designer toiletries, and bidets. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. In-room massages and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
HANASANSHOU - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
TATERU YOSHINO BIS - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Open daily.
ART LOUNGE - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
THE SOCIETY - Onsite cocktail bar. Open daily.
NEWS ART CAFE - This coffee shop serves breakfast and lunch. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Thann Sanctuary has 2 treatment rooms. Services include Swedish massages and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
The spa is open daily.
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Thai massage
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 8:30 AM to 3 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled times from 8:30 AM to 3 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 3000.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Union Pay
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 for adults and JPY 1400 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3100 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1550 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Park Hotel Tokyo
- Park Tokyo
- Tokyo Park Hotel
- Park Hotel Tokyo Japan
- Park Hotel Minato
You should know
- Park Hotel Tokyo offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.