ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Tokyo
Your stay at this Minato hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum and Tokyo Tower. Mori Art Museum and Tokyo Midtown are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Onsite dining, 9 indoor tennis courts
This hotel features 13 restaurants, 9 indoor tennis courts, and an outdoor pool. Bring the family and enjoy the bowling alley, children's pool, and arcade/game room. Enjoy the indoor pool and perks like free WiFi.
Free Internet, cable TV
The 3560 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with cable channels, and refrigerators. Other amenities include hair dryers, safes, and desks.
Shinagawa Prince Hotel ratings based on 57 Verified Reviews
A good hotel close by Shinagawa Station.
Overall pleasant experience
A wonderful hotel with very accomodating staff.
Excellent value for the money.
Nice place but expensive.
Basic but so convenient!
About the Shinagawa Prince HotelLocation 4-10-30 Takanawa Minato-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 108-8611
Shinagawa Prince Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, indoor tennis courts, and a children's pool. There are 13 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Business amenities include a business center and meeting rooms. Event space at this hotel measures 33777 square feet (3138 square meters) and includes conference space. An arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the family-friendly Shinagawa Prince Hotel. A roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee.
- 3560 guestrooms or units
- 39 levels
- 13 dining venues
- 4 conference rooms
- 33777 sq ft of conference space
- 3138 sq m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Indoor tennis courts - 9
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Bowling alley on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (75 km / 46.6 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Shinagawa Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Shinagawa Prince Hotel offers 3560 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and slippers. Televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Hypo-allergenic bedding and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
Shinagawa Prince Hotel has 13 restaurants on site.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and an outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Bowling alley on site
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate for children ages 3-6 when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled times during limited hours. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note that guests with visible tattoos are not allowed to use the swimming pool and pool area.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 10 people. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The Diamond Pool and Night Pool at this property are only accessible for guests 16 years old and over. The Sky Pool is accessible for all registered guests until 6 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 200 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the room price. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3100 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1550 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Prince Shinagawa
- Hotel Shinagawa
- Hotel Shinagawa Prince
- Prince Hotel Shinagawa
- Prince Shinagawa
- Prince Shinagawa Hotel
- Shinagawa Hotel
- Shinagawa Prince
- Shinagawa Prince Hotel
- Minato Prince Hotel
- Prince Hotel Minato
- Prince Hotel Tokyo
- Shinagawa Prince Hotel Tokyo Japan
- Prince Hotel
You should know
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.