ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this Hamamatsucho hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Tokyo Tower and Kabuki-za Theatre. Tokyo International Forum and National Diet Building are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Self parking is available and the hotel's front desk is staffed around-the-clock. WiFi in public areas is free. Dry cleaning and a safe deposit box are also provided.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 120 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs. In-room massages, showers, and free toiletries are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 282 reviews
About the HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER HamamatsuchoLocation 1-8-5 Hamamatsucho, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 105-0013
HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho offers its guests tour/ticket assistance, a vending machine, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Public spaces have free WiFi. HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho also features a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift). For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 120 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (HND-Haneda) (18.4 km / 11.4 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Shiodome Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Hamamatsucho Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho offers 120 accommodations with complimentary toiletries. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include showers and toilets with an electronic bidet.
- Coffee maker
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Morimoto - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
This property provides air conditioning from April to late-October, and heating from late-October to March. Dates subject to change without notice.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1296 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1620 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Art Hamamatsucho
- Art Hamamatsucho Tokyo
- HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho Tokyo
- Art Hotels Hamamatsucho Tokyo
- Hamamatsucho Hotels
- Art Hotel Hamamatsucho
- Art Hotels Hamamatsucho Tokyo, Japan
- MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho Tokyo
- Art Hotels Hamamatsucho
You should know
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.