Book a hotel near The DoSeum, San Antonio
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The DoSeum
The DoSeum Hotel & Travel Guide
Both you and your children will have a wonderful time at The DoSeum.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in San Antonio, as it's a lovely city to discover in its own right.
Do you find that you are a bit fussy when it comes to hotels? You are sure to find something that's right for you here, with no less than 24 candidates in the vicinity of The DoSeum. The Embassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk-Downtown is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit you, the Hotel Valencia Riverwalk and the Residence Inn by Marriott San Antonio Downtown/Alamo Plaza are conveniently located 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Give your wallet some downtime and look into the selection of bargain hotels a short stroll away. The Inn Downtown/Museum Reach and the Villager Lodge are situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you ever get a little stressed from your travels, there's no need to let it get you down. You'll be rejuvenated if you spend a few nights at the Hotel Emma, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Are you craving a cup of coffee, a sweet treat or that special something to get ready for your next journey? Starbucks is a warm and welcoming place to enjoy a bite to eat and it's near The DoSeum. Also close-at-hand is Taco Cabana, a great eatery that serves a selection of hearty meals. At sunset, journey down the road to Backyard on Broadway for a drink or two.
Other Things to Do Near The DoSeumIn addition to The DoSeum, travelers often stop by one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- Free up a few hours and get your game on at Kiddie Park.
- Brackenridge Park is popular with locals and tourists alike. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Brush up on the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a few rounds at Historic Brackenridge Golf Course.
- San Antonio Botanical Gardens is a place that pleases not only those who consider themselves to be tree enthusiasts, but also those who are seeking some quiet time away from the busy streets.
- An array of colorful flowers and perfumed air await your enjoyment at Japanese Tea Gardens.