ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of this Downtown San Diego hotel, you'll find Westfield Horton Plaza and Petco Park. Balboa Park and San Diego Convention Center are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features 2 bars/lounges and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, and concierge services are also provided.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts such as pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, the 270 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Other amenities include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with digital channels.
THE US GRANT, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Diego ratings based on 39 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for THE US GRANT, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Diego
Aug 5, 2018 by Hotel Management
Thanks for taking time to send a Review.
Great hotel with so much to do!
Mar 27, 2018 by THE US GRANT
Dear JJC, we are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facilities, as well as the service from our staff members, particularly our Concierge. We're also delighted to know that you had the opportunity to experience the cuisine at our restaurant The Grant Grill. We look forward to having you back on your future travels to San Diego!
Good hotel but rooms too small
Oct 19, 2017 by THE US GRANT
Dear Mave, We apologize if the room you had during your most recent stay did not meet your expectations. We are pleased to inform you however that we have 7 room categories you may choose from should you require larger accommodations. Please do not hesitate to contact us on your next visit to San Diego so we can recommend the best room category that fits your needs. Thank you once again for staying with us and sharing your gift of feedback.
No! No! No'
Jul 14, 2017 by THE US GRANT
We are very sorry to hear that you did not have an enjoyable experience during your visit, particularly because of our valet service. We have shared this feedback with our valet team and hope you could give us an opportunity to serve you better on your next visit to San Diego.
Lovely building and hotel
Nice hotel, close to downtown.
Best Hospitality, Cleanliness and Dining
About the THE US GRANT, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San DiegoLocation 326 Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 33000 square feet (3066 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury THE US GRANT, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Diego. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star San Diego hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 270 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 33000 sq ft of conference space
- 3066 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1910
- Dining venue
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) (4.6 km / 2.9 mi)
- Train station: San Diego Santa Fe Depot (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Civic Center Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
THE US GRANT, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Diego offers 270 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Refrigerators, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
Grant Grill Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Grant Grill Lounge - This cocktail bar specializes in Californian cuisine and serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Rendezvous - Onsite cocktail bar. Open select days.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Live entertainment in the Grant Grill Lounge is available Thursday to Saturday evenings, starting at 8 PM and includes jazz, blues, pop, and rock music.
Weekly tours are also offered upon request, curated by the Concierge. Topics that may include Art, Architecture, and History US Grant Hotel.
The US Grant offers a 24-hour fitness center with treadmills, elliptical trainers, stationary bicycles, and other equipment. Personal training and several classes, such as Yoga and Pilates, are available (10-day advance notice required). Complimentary bottled water and towels are provided. Guests also have access to a neighboring property's pool.
This downtown San Diego hotel is 11 blocks from the Embarcadero's jogging and cycling paths and boat-rental facilities, 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from Balboa Park, and 8 miles (12.9 kilometers) from ocean beaches. Guests can take advantage of nearby ecotours. A bowling alley, scooter/moped rentals, and segway rentals/tours are available nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 150 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 35 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- GRANT US
- US GRANT
- US GRANT Luxury Collection
- US GRANT Luxury Collection Hotel
- US GRANT Luxury Collection Hotel San Diego
- US GRANT Luxury Collection San Diego
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).