Drink in the sights around you and enjoy an energizing walk outdoors at Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park.
Monterey, the city where you'll find it, is a well-loved place to visit all year round.
If you're planning to stay nearby, you might want to reserve a room right away. There's just 1 hotel in the vicinity. Upon strolling out of the Ventana Inn and Spa - Adults Only, it's only 2 miles (3 kilometers) to Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park.
Other Things to Do Near Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park
If you can squeeze it in, you'll want to investigate what else is happening in the region:
- You should head to Big Sur Station if you have any questions. Grab valuable maps and brochures that might help you to better enjoy your stay.
- Learn all about local natural environments with a tour of Big Sur Discovery Center.
- If you find yourself captivated by nature, Andrew Molera State Park is a place you'll appreciate. Bring the kids for a picnic and hike in the fresh air.
- Experience the sights and sounds of the great outdoors as you explore Point Sur State Historic Park.
- Enjoy the unique design and the rich navigational background of Point Sur Lighthouse.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park? Check out our Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park travel guide!