Book a hotel near Bixby Bridge, Monterey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bixby Bridge
Bixby Bridge Hotel & Travel Guide
As soon as you get to Bixby Bridge, you'll discover why so many people have it in their travel itinerary.
It's located in Big Sur. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it's 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Sacramento.
A big part of what makes Bixby Bridge so charming is the secluded area it's located in. However, this means that you won't find any hotels nearby. Many adventurers have had good experiences at the Ventana Inn and Spa - Adults Only, the Rosewood Cordevalle and the L Auberge Carmel, situated 13 miles (21 kilometers), 50 miles (80 kilometers) and 13 miles (21 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Bixby BridgeIn addition to Bixby Bridge, here are some addtional things in the region you may want to do:
- Point Sur State Historic Park is an ideal escape for visitors hoping to spend some time surrounded by nature.
- Find a vantage point, make yourself comfy and watch as day becomes night at Point Sur Lighthouse.
- Garrapata State Park is the perfect getaway for anyone yearning to spend some time surrounded by nature.
- Bring the sunscreen and spend a memorable afternoon in the water, breathing the invigorating air at Garrapata Beach.
- If you find yourself captivated by nature, Andrew Molera State Park is a place you're certain to appreciate. Set aside an afternoon and go for a picnic and hike in the fresh air.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Bixby Bridge? Check out our Bixby Bridge travel guide!