Book a hotel near Point Sur State Historic Park, Monterey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Point Sur State Historic Park
Point Sur State Historic Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Point Sur State Historic Park is the perfect destination for travelers wanting to get back in touch with Mother Nature.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Monterey, as it's an exciting city to discover in its own right.
Unfortunately, there are no accommodation options in the immediate vicinity of Point Sur State Historic Park. No need to stress though, as there are lots a bit farther out. 35 miles (56 kilometers) away in Gilroy, you'll discover as many as 7 places to stay. The Best Western Plus Forest Park Inn, Quality Inn And Suites Gilroy and Gilroy Inn are some examples of what's available here.
Other Things to Do Near Point Sur State Historic ParkAfter you're finished visiting Point Sur State Historic Park, get set for everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- As far as iconic local structures go, few can compete with the charming view and distinctive architecture of Point Sur Lighthouse.
- If you're a nature enthusiast, Andrew Molera State Park is a place you need to experience. Bring the kids for a hike and picnic in the fresh air.
- Discover facts about local natural environments with a trip to Big Sur Discovery Center.
- You needn't be a designer to see the difference between Bixby Bridge and modern bridges. Venture to this historic site for the full experience.
- Reconnect with nature by going to the popular Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park, an outstanding place for visitors seeking some time in the outdoors.