Are you thinking it's time to plan your trip to Palm Canyon?
It's just one of the things that makes the city of Palm Springs a popular destination.
Planning to stay not too far from Palm Canyon? You’ll find 66 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to choose from. The Le Parker Méridien Palm Springs and The Willows Historic Palm Springs Inn ought to offer you at least some of the features you desire.
If glamorous facilities are not really your style, look into some of the more modest hotels that are available. The Best Western Inn at Palm Springs and the Downtown Palm Springs are a couple of the more well-known places.
You've earned some time at one of the luxurious hotels in the surrounding area. Look into the Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs and Residenza San Lorenzo.
Other Things to Do Near Palm Canyon
Whether you want to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your outing to Palm Canyon:
- Indian Canyons is one of those places that reminds you of nature's magnificence. Make time for some sight-seeing while you're in the vicinity.
- If you are interested in beautiful rocky terrain, plan a trip to Indian Canyon. Hiking paths are waiting to be found, so be sure to bring a snack and take some pictures!
- Golf is a nice way to unwind while getting a little exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, book a round at Canyon Country Club South Golf Course.
- A fun walk through Murray Canyon Trail will reward nature lovers with beautiful scenes and a well-deserved break from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Try and find the fairways at Canyon South Golf Course, a nice place to relax and play a few games.