There aren't many things that can equal the intoxicating sensation of being outdoors. Make your way to Whitewater Preserve for a dose of the good stuff.
If you're interested in checking it out, head to California.
Accommodation options are nowhere to be found in the vicinity of Whitewater Preserve. Handy places are The Club At Big Bear Village, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, the Le Parker Méridien Palm Springs, 16 miles (26 kilometers) away, and the Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara, North San Diego, 70 miles (113 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Whitewater Preserve
After you've been to Whitewater Preserve, prepare for the other attractions available in the rest of the area:
- At Mission Lakes Country Club, members gather for coffee while clearing their schedule for some easygoing diversions.
- Feel the vibe of this urban area and take in the down-to-earth designs of World's Biggest Dinosaurs-Cabazon Dinosaurs.
- Feel relaxed at Miracle Springs Spa, a well-known local resort.
- Consider booking a stay at Sea Mountain Resort Nude Spa, a well-known local resort, where you'll have everything you need at your fingertips.
- If you plan to stay on top of your health while traveling, why not get the blood pumping at Cabazon Park? This popular park will get you out of the gym and into the outdoors.