Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown301 3rd Ave S, Nashville 3.0 out of 5.0
Located in Downtown Nashville, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Johnny Cash Museum and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Ryman Auditorium and Nissan ...
The Capitol Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member711 Union Street, Nashville 3.0 out of 5.0
This business-district hotel is within 3 blocks of the convention center, the Ryman Auditorium, and the Tennessee Performing Arts Center.
Holiday Inn Express Nashville-Downtown920 Broadway, Nashville 2.5 out of 5.0
Located in Downtown Nashville, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Frist Center for Visual Arts, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, and Ryman Auditorium. ...
Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown - Stadium211 N 1st Street, Nashville 3.0 out of 5.0
Located in Downtown Nashville, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Fort Nashborough, Nissan Stadium, and Ryman Auditorium. Tennessee State Capitol and Country ...
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville 4.0 out of 5.0
This smoke-free Nashville resort is conveniently next door to the Grand Ole Opry and set on 40 acres complete with streams, waterfalls, bridges, and ...
Millennium Maxwell House Nashville2025 Rosa L. Park Boulevard, Nashville 3.5 out of 5.0
Less than 2 miles from downtown Nashville, this hotel in the MetroCenter business complex provides a complimentary roundtrip shuttle to the airport; the Country ...
Where To Stay In Nashville Tennessee
You can’t help but tap your toes when the Man in Black comes on the radio. Sure, you’ve always danced to your own drummer, but the familiar sounds of a classic Cash number cause a tidal wave of nostalgia to wash over your soul. You first heard his live album back in high school, and you’ve wondered if Nashville could be the June to your Johnny ever since. Now is your chance to find out. Embark on a journey to Music City, and soon you’ll be elbow-deep in savory barbecue sauce and the acoustic melodies. But first things first. You’ll need to choose one of our Nashville hotels before your epic journey to the legendary home of country music can begin.
Best Places to Stay in Nashville Near Musical Meccas
Southern hospitality and soul food intrigue even the savviest of travelers, but it’s Nashville’s reputation for music that really sets it apart from other destinations. With your sleeves rolled up and a harmonica in your pocket, you’ll fit right in at the Grand Ole Opry and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. And you won’t miss a beat when you stay at Nashville lodging near the city’s famed musical landmarks:
- Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center: If lavish is your style, this impressive resort will have you smiling wider than a s’mores fanatic near a “Ring of Fire.” Lush gardens, a glass atrium, and waterfalls are all a part of the experience here. No, you won’t want to “Cry CryCry” at the sight of your temporary home. The resort is just a 15-minute walk from the Grand Ole Opry.
- Renaissance Nashville Hotel: Some hotels set the standard for elegance, and the Renaissance Nashville is one of them. Stretch out on your contemporary bedding, order up an exceptional meal from one of the on-site restaurants, and enjoy your view of downtown. The hotel is just 3 minutes from the Ryman Auditorium and 8 minutes from the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on foot.
- Omni Nashville Hotel: No one has to remind you to “Get Rhythm”—it’s in your nature. You would sleep at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum if you could, just to soak up its melodic vibes and breathe in the history. The Omni lets you get pretty close; it’s attached to the Hall of Fame. When you tear yourself away from the exhibits, take advantage of the hotel’s rooftop pool.
Where to Stay in Nashville When You’re a Foodie
Nashville’s foodie scene has already made a name for itself, and continues to evolve. Some dishes are must-try, including hot chicken and brisket. Every delicious diner is at your disposal when you stay in one of the top epicurean-friendly neighborhoods:
- Downtown: Put a fork in some classic Southern eats at The Farm House or Husk before a night of live music. Downtown Nashville is constantly welcoming new eateries, and staples like Frothy Monkey are happy to show you some good old fashioned hospitality. Choose an accommodation in the heart of things, like Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel, and a post-meal nap is easy as pie.
- Midtown: Midtown turns up when the sun goes down. Up and down Division Street and Broadway, guitars are strumming and the underside of beer pints are pointed toward the ceiling as party-goers take “bottoms up” seriously. Stop by South Street Original Crab Shack & Authentic Dive Bar and Hattie B’s Hot Chicken before retiring to one of Midtown’s best hotels in Nashville.
- East Nashville: The craft beer scene is alive and well in East Nashville. After a few hours at the Holland House Bar & Refuge or Pharmacy Burger Parlor and Beer Garden, saying “I Walk the Line” might not be so easy. Hop in a cab and head back to your Nashville hotel for the chance to recharge and rehydrate.
From the sweet tea to the country jams, Music City endears itself to you the moment you step off the plane. And with so many cheap hotels in Nashville to choose from, you’re never far from the smooth sounds of a saxophone or the savory scent of ribs fresh off the grill. Go ahead, begin your wise wandering now.