Book a hotel near Tennessee State Museum, Downtown Nashville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tennessee State Museum
Tennessee State Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Artistic and cultural artifacts shine a light on the soul of a society. You will gain fresh and exciting insights at Tennessee State Museum.
It's just one of many attractions that makes Nashville, the capital of the state, such a beloved travel destination.
Accommodation is an important piece of any great trip. With as many as 34 options within an easy commute of Tennessee State Museum, it shouldn't take long to find the right place. Some choices to look into are the Renaissance Nashville Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, the Hilton Nashville Downtown, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Union Station Hotel Nashville, Autograph Collection, situated just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
For those that enjoy a fantastic deal, there are a couple of inexpensive hotels close by that are sure to fit the bill. A couple of examples are the Quality Inn Nashville Downtown - Stadium and the Knights Inn Nashville Downtown, situated 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you’re after somewhere elegant to lay your head, you can investigate the handful of high-end hotels close by. Look into the Omni Nashville Hotel, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Hutton Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Lasaters Coffee & Tea (Bank of America Plaza, 414 Union Street #105, Nashville) has some of the best food you can find. If the nightlife is one of your pastimes, make your way to Lobby Lounge (Bank of America Plaza, 414 Union Street #105, Nashville), a bustling local bar.
Other Things to Do Near Tennessee State MuseumYou've come to see Tennessee State Museum, but you might be just as pleased with what else the region has to offer:
- See a performance at Tennessee Repertory Theatre and enjoy seeing the characters come to life.
- Attend the performance or festival of your choice and admire some of the exhibits offered by Tennessee Performing Arts Center.
- Whether it's a head-banging rock concert or a fun kids' show, War Memorial Auditorium is host to an array of fun events.
- Tennessee State Capitol will be of interest to visitors fascinated by the history of the area. This civic building is well worth taking the time to admire.
- If you're hoping to discover somewhere where you'll have the opportunity to find some interestng reading materials, head over to Nashville Public Library, a library with notable collections and resources.
When it's time to go home, hop on the train at Music City Star Riverfront Station, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away from Tennessee State Museum.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Tennessee State Museum? Check out our Tennessee State Museum travel guide!