Be sure to have ample space on your camera or phone when you explore Mount Washington State Park, a top attraction for worldly wanderers and a fantastic place to take some snaps.
If you decide to check it out, your adventure will take you to Bretton Woods, 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
Put down your bags and rest your weary bones at the 1 place to stay within easy reach. From Mount Jefferson View, it is just 7 miles (11 kilometers) to Mount Washington State Park.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Washington State Park
After you're finished with Mount Washington State Park, there are a variety of other activities that'll keep you occupied:
- Journey back through previous eras when you take a ride down Mount Washington Cog Railway.
- You're certain to feel relaxed as you listen to the sound of cascading water at Glen Ellis Falls.
- For family friendly activities to do on your days off, visit Wildcat Mountain Ski Area and hit the slopes.
- With friendly staff and a host of activities, you'll have a fun time splashing around at Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center.
- Pull on your hiking shoes and head out to Caps Ridge Trail. This scenic hiking trail is a wonderful way to experience the natural beauty of this region.
Why not board the metro to visit Mount Washington State Park? The nearest stop, Summit Station, is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.