A visit to Montezuma Well National Monument is the perfect experience for anyone who wants to learn more about the events of this area's past.
It is situated in Lake Montezuma. If you're not familiar with that name, it is 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Phoenix.
The Beaver Creek Inn can be found 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Montezuma Well National Monument, and that makes it an excellent place to stay.
Other Things to Do Near Montezuma Well National Monument
After your time is done at Montezuma Well National Monument, there are plenty of other things to do in the wider area:
- V-Bar-V Ranch Petroglyph Site is an important local attraction that will bring you back in time. You'll see evidence of an archaeological dig, in addition to some of the numerous fascinating items that were unearthed.
- Get up close and personal with the beautiful horses at M Diamond Ranch.
- Montezuma Castle National Monument is a popular attraction that will transport you far back in time. You will enjoy the opportunity to see an archaeological dig, as well as a number of fascinating items that were unearthed.
- Cliff Castle Casino offers patrons unforgettable evenings full of high-stakes fun and adventure.
- When boredom hits, Kids Quest is the perfect location for those looking for a way to occupy fidgety teenagers.