Chapel of the Holy Cross is usually towards the top of the sightseeing itinerary for travelers to this area.
To get there, you'll need to travel approximately 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix, until you arrive at Sedona.
There are 3 hotels available close by, and they are perfect if you would like being just a quick commute away. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Chapel of the Holy Cross you will discover the Poco Diablo Resort and Arabella Hotel Sedona.
Everyone likes a bargain, and you won't have to travel too far to find one. There is a small but solid selection of low-cost solutions in the surrounding area. Some popular places are the Cedars Resort and the Oak Creek Terrace.
After a busy day, rest your sore feet at a premier hotel that is just a quick drive away. Rooms at the Adobe Grand Villas and L'Auberge de Sedona are ideal choices.
Other Things to Do Near Chapel of the Holy Cross
If you'd love to experience more than just Chapel of the Holy Cross, get a taste of what else the area has available:
- Get in on the natural beauty that awaits your enjoyment on Little Horse Trail. This trail is very popular with both locals and tourists.
- Don't miss out on the natural beauty that awaits you at Broken Arrow Trailhead. This local hiking trail is very popular among those wanting a scenic walk.
- Appreciate the effects of time upon the land when you stop by Boynton Canyon, where the various rocky slopes lie exposed to the sun.
- If you are captivated by rocky terrain, spend a day at Oak Creek Canyon. Hiking paths and lots of sightseeing can be found here, so make sure you bring some snacks and take some pictures!
- Get a feel for the past by visiting Palatki Heritage Site.