ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this hotel, you'll find Chapel of the Holy Cross and Sedona Art Center. Broken Arrow Trailhead and Exposures International Fine Art Gallery are also within 2 miles (3 km).
9-hole golf course
A golf course, a full-service spa, and 4 outdoor tennis courts are all featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy a meal from the a restaurant and perks like free self parking.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 137 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include pillowtop beds, room service, and free local calls.
Poco Diablo Resort ratings based on 48 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Poco Diablo Resort
Macho’s first Sedona vacation.
Nice hotel, beautiful grounds, great location
Would not recommend.
Not up to Travelocity Ratings
About the Poco Diablo ResortLocation 1752 State Route 179, Sedona, AZ 86336
Poco Diablo Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and outdoor tennis courts. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. You'll find a business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 8,500 square feet (1 square meters) and includes conference space. An outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center are also featured at the business-friendly Poco Diablo Resort. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Sedona hotel.
- 137 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 10 buildings
- 8,500 sq ft of conference space
- 1 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1973
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 4
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) (194.4 km / 120.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Poco Diablo Resort offers 137 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Sedona hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
T C 's BAR AND GRILL - Overlooking the golf course, this bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
T C 's BAR AND GRILL - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 9-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including outdoor tennis courts. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The Spa at Poco Diablo has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets: USD 25 per accommodation, per night, plus a deposit of USD 25 per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Poco Diablo
- Poco Diablo Resort
- Poco Diablo Resort Sedona
- Poco Diablo Sedona
- Poco Diablo Hotel Sedona
- Radisson Poco Diablo Hotel
- Radisson Poco Diablo Resort
- Radisson Sedona
- Sedona Radisson
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).