Book a hotel near Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory, Downtown Milwaukee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory
Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory Hotel & Travel Guide
Not every globetrotter will have the opportunity to explore Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory. When you get there, you'll be glad that you were one of the lucky ones!
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many worldly explorers visit the marvelous city of Milwaukee again and again.
Of all the different elements required for a successful break, the importance of a great hotel room shouldn't be underestimated. With 8 options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory, you can find one that is right for you. Many visitors enjoy the Ambassador Hotel - Milwaukee, Schuster Mansion Bed & Breakfast and Ramada Milwaukee Downtown, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You can save some of your cash for what you really love when you enjoy a few nights at one of the sensibly priced solutions that are in the area. Why not consider the Sleep Inn & Suites Airport and the Super 8 Milwaukee - Airport?
High-quality establishments are hard to find in this area. Book a room well in advance to ensure your spot at the Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
There is nothing like exploring somewhere new to develop your appetite. After seeing Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory, you can refuel just five minutes away, at Gloria's Cake Shop & Cafe. If you'd like something a little more substantial, L O China Buffet is also nearby and offers a variety of delectable meals. Of course, there is no better way to round out a long day of adventures than with a refreshing drink. Mamies, also a short walk away, is the spot to be.
Other Things to Do Near Mitchell Park Horticultural ConservatoryHere are a few more of the area's other things to do:
- If you're feeling like a bit to eat, find a table and ask for the specials at the popular Palermo's Pizza Factory.
- You may be an outside chance at Potawatomi Bingo Casino, but that's no reason to not try a hand of poker.
- Really make a night of it, and have dinner and drinks after attending a concert at The Rave-Eagles Club, a great local venue.
- Tripoli Shrine Center boasts all the essential facilities needed for a successful and well-received conference.
- Pabst Mansion is an excellent tourist attraction for history enthusiasts.