Why waste time thinking it over? Lo Lo Mai Springs Campground was meant to be experienced.
This site is located in Sedona, approximately 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix.
Savvy travelers looking for someplace convenient to stay can consider 10 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Lo Lo Mai Springs Campground. See which one catches your eye out of the Adobe Grand Villas and Sedona Summit Resort by Diamond Resorts.
Every worldly wanderer loves a bargain, and thankfully you don't have to travel very far to find one. There is a small number of perfectly priced solutions in the surrounding area. If you're not sure where to start, have a look at the GreenTree Inn Sedona and the White House Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Lo Lo Mai Springs Campground
When you're finished at Lo Lo Mai Springs Campground, you're not likely to be at a loss for things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the greater region:
- What is better than a cultural trip intermingled with alcohol? Take the time to visit Page Springs Cellars and you will easily find the answer.
- Could there be anything better than an exciting cultural trip intertwined with wine? Take the time to visit Javelina Leap Vineyard and Winery and you will certainly figure it out.
- Evolve your palate with the ambrosial notes of the wines featured at Oak Creek Vineyards & Winery.
- Go for a memorable hike among the beauty of nature at Oak Creek Trail, a well-known local hiking trail.
- Verde Santa Fe Golf Club is the perfect place to play a few rounds and socialize.