ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this Downtown Las Vegas hotel places you steps from Golden Nugget Casino and within a 5-minute walk of Fremont Street Experience. Mob Museum and Las Vegas City Hall are also within half a mile (1 km).
Casino, outdoor pool
A casino, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, laundry service, and valet parking. Self parking, a coffee shop, and WiFi in public areas are also offered.
WiFi, flat-screen TVs
In addition to flat-screen TVs with cable channels, the 694 guestrooms offer WiFi and room service. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, and safes.
Four Queens Hotel and Casino (No Resort Fee) ratings based on 446 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Four Queens Hotel and Casino (No Resort Fee)
About the Four Queens Hotel and Casino (No Resort Fee)Location 202 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. There's an onsite business center. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A casino, an outdoor pool, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Four Queens Hotel and Casino (No Resort Fee). You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. For a fee, parking is available.
- 694 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 2 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (15.4 km / 9.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Four Queens Hotel and Casino (No Resort Fee) offers 694 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 5 AM to 1:00 PM.
Magnolias Veranda - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Hugos Cellar - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Chicago Brewing Company - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Subway - This delicatessen serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Noble Romans Pizza - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Under a canopy of 12 million lights, a 4-block pedestrians-only stretch of downtown Las Vegas known as the Fremont Street Experience presents periodic sound-and-light shows from dusk to midnight. Other outdoor entertainment includes live music, classic car displays, and holiday festivals. Four Queens opens directly onto Fremont Street, along with 9 other downtown hotel casinos, creating a lively flow of pedestrian traffic.
The Four Queens Casino provides 30,000 square feet of slots (including penny and nickel slots), video poker, single-deck blackjack, craps, roulette, and Pai Gow poker.
Royal Players Club offers complimentary membership cards that reward slot and video-poker play with cash and/or comps redeemable for food, beverages, and discounted guestrooms. Table-game play earns comps and discounts. Members 55 and older receive gift shop, guestroom, and Magnolia's Veranda restaurant discounts.
Canyon Club offers 2 full bars, a 750-square-foot dance floor, a VIP area, and video screens, and the Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show. The box office opens at 3 PM. Shows begin at 7 PM.
All schedules are subject to change.
Skydiving and helicopter tours are popular with Las Vegas visitors. Numerous golf courses are available in the Las Vegas area.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.0 per stay.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.5 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 8.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 8.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 3 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 3 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Four Queens
- Four Queens Hotel & Casino
- Four Queens Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Four Queens Las Vegas
- Four Queens Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- Four Queens Hotel Casino
- Four Queens Casino Las Vegas
- Four Queens Casino
- Four Queens Hotel Las Vegas
- 4 Queens Hotel And Casino
- Four Queens Hotel Casino No Resort Fee Las Vegas
- Four Queens Hotel Casino No Resort Fee
- Four Queens Casino No Fee Las Vegas
- Four Queens Casino No Fee
You should know
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.