Book a hotel near Kissimmee Civic Center, Historic Downtown Kissimmee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kissimmee Civic Center
Kissimmee Civic Center Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Kissimmee Civic Center is one sure-fire way to fill up some of your next break.
To experience it, travel to Orlando. You'll soon find out what it is that makes this city so popular with visitors.
If you are looking to be in the vicinity of Kissimmee Civic Center, book your room at one of 19 accommodation options that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many people recommend the CND Holiday Homes, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, the Holiday USA, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and the Super 8 Kissimmee Suites, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Give your credit card some downtime and check out the selection of inexpensive hotels close by. A pair of examples are the Flamingo Inn and the Budget Inn East, situated 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
With a few lavish establishments in the immediate area, it's possible to stay in the lap of luxury near your destination. You can check out the Townhomes by Florida Finesse Management, a mere 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. Or you might like to book a few nights at the Favorite Vacation Homes at Reunion, situated 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Within an easy walk of Kissimmee Civic Center, Candile Las Cafe Teatro is the perfect place to experience the area's cafe scene. For those wanting something more substantial, Willy's Wieners is also within close reach and offers a range of delicious meals. Recall the highlights of a wonderful day and enjoy a drink at Red Shoe Martini, which is also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Kissimmee Civic CenterYou can explore a host of other attractions after your trip to Kissimmee Civic Center:
- Most visitors will hear locals refer to Lanier's Historic Downtown Marketplace at least once. That's how popular a store it is.
- Whether you’re looking to splurge, or simply get what you need, you can enjoy some wonderful deals at Lanier's Historic Marketplace.
- As you enjoy exploring the area, you might want to stop and see First United Methodist Church, a local place for prayer. If you want to spend a bit of time inside, make sure you make inquiries for visiting times beforehand.
- Let the kids burn off some of their seemingly limitless energy by playing at Kissimmee Lakefront Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- Brinson Park is an urban sanctuary. It is the perfect spot to go for a walk and simply enjoy nature.
After a jam-packed day, get on a train at Kissimmee, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Kissimmee Civic Center.