You'll be glad you added Honokohau Marina to your travel to-do list.
You will discover it in Kailua-Kona.
Accommodation options are a bit thin in the immediate vicinity of Honokohau Marina, but you'll find 25 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You should add the Wyndham Royal Sea Cliff and Aston Kona by the Sea to your list.
You won't be forced to spend all your savings to stay at a less expensive, yet comfortable hotel. There are a few that are just a short drive away. The Uncle Billy's Kona Bay Hotel and the Kona Seaside Hotel are a couple of the more well-known places.
You definitely deserve some time at one of the handful of first-rate hotels in the surrounding area. Suites and rooms at the Holualoa Inn and Ohi'a Park Estate are worth checking out.
Do you need a little time out from always being on the move? Fine food, as well as friendly service, makes Harbor House (74-425 Kealakehe Parkway, Kailua-Kona) an enjoyable place for a meal, only 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Honokohau Marina
Surely you're not going to wrap up your day after Honokohau Marina? Give yourself some time to see what else the area has to offer:
- Schedule some time at Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park and you'll get an understanding of the location's historical significance.
- Enjoy beautiful scenery and get back to nature at Kaloko-Honokohau National Park.
- Have a little family time in some green spaces without leaving the city limits at Old Kona Airport State Recreation Area.
- Make the Milky Way part of your travels with a fun afternoon at Ellison S. Onizuka Space Center.
- Put on your swimsuits, take a few towels and get ready for a few hours of family fun at Kona Community Aquatic Center.