There aren't many things that can beat the invigorating feeling of the great outdoors. Make your way to Kua Bay to get your fix.
Kailua-Kona is the place to find it.
Enjoy the facilities at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai before you set out on your journey to explore Kua Bay. Since it's just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you're certainly not going to need to rush!
Other Things to Do Near Kua Bay
Here are some of the area's other popular things to do:
- Remember to bring a picnic when you're going to Manini'owali Beach. It's guaranteed to be a fun-filled day in the sun.
- The smell of the sea and lapping waves make Kiholo Bay a welcome addition to any journey.
- If you love the beauty of nature, Kehaka Kai State Park is a place you will certainly appreciate. Set aside an afternoon and go for a hike and picnic in the fresh air.
- Be calm and relaxed at at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Golf Course, a well-known local resort.
- Enjoy the fresh air and listen to the songs of the seabirds at Makalawena Beach.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Kua Bay? Check out our Kua Bay travel guide!