Witness just a few of nature's fantastic wonders when you visit Kiholo Bay.
You'll need to make a 160 miles (257 kilometers) journey from the state capital, Honolulu, to Kaupulehu, if you want to check it out.
Throw down your suitcase, catch some sleep and savor being close to Kiholo Bay when you reserve a room at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Kiholo Bay
After you're finished with Kiholo Bay, there are a variety of other activities to keep you on the move:
- Remember to bring the sunscreen when you visit Manini'owali Beach. It's guaranteed to be a blissful day in the sun.
- Soak up the invigorating sea spray on your skin when you cruise around Kua Bay.
- Be calm and relaxed at at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Golf Course, a well-known local resort.
- If you're a nature enthusiast, Kehaka Kai State Park is a place you're certain to appreciate. Bring the kids for a picnic and hike in the fresh air.
- If you're ever tired of the heat, head to Makalawena Beach, and dip your feet in the cool water.