Find some peace out in the natural world at Sadie Seymour Botanical Garden.
You can experience it in Kailua-Kona.
There's a great range of 16 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sadie Seymour Botanical Garden, but it's still a wise idea to book ahead. Many travelers enjoy the Wyndham Royal Sea Cliff, Aston Kona by the Sea and Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You will find some budget-friendly hotels a quick drive away. You may like to try the Uncle Billy's Kona Bay Hotel and the Kona Seaside Hotel.
You deserve some time at one of the upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. Rooms at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay and Holualoa Inn are solid choices.
Other Things to Do Near Sadie Seymour Botanical Garden
If you are hoping to pack as much as humanly possible into your time away, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- The excellent performances, festivals and special events featured at Donkey Mill Art Center are valued by artists and spectators.
- If you're an art fan, visit Studio 7 Gallery and check out what's in the gallery.
- Admire the beautiful artworks that are exhibited at Dovetail.
- Responsible for the presentation and preservation of significant artworks, Holualoa Gallery is the ideal attraction for lovers of art.
- Breathe in the invigorating, salty air and listen to the waves crashing down when you spend the afternoon at Magic Sands Beach.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Sadie Seymour Botanical Garden? Check out our Sadie Seymour Botanical Garden travel guide!