Pet owners shouldn't miss Kailua-Kona, a city known for its snorkeling spots, and sights like Hulihee Palace and Big Island Country Club. Take your pick from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Kailua-Kona and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Kailua-Kona with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Queen's Bath, Kua Bay, and Kekaha Kai State Park.
- Other things to see include Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation, Makalei Golf Club, and Manini'owali Beach.
- Need a pet store? Try Purrfect Pet Pal.
- For vet care, Kona Veterinary Service, Kona Veterinary Services: Gaughan M Jeanne DVM, and Kona Veterinary Services: Chartier L Jenny DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Kailua-Kona
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
Pets stay free at this 5-star resort. Guests appreciate the restaurant and pool.
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay
Pets stay free at this 4-star resort. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and room service.
- Royal Aloha Keauhou-kona/ravc
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star apartment.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Kailua-Kona
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Kailua-Kona.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 66°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 68°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 72°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 67°F.