Leave all of your smart contraptions in the glove box and enjoy a break from the trappings of the digital world at Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park.
You'll find it in Santa Cruz.
Put down your bags, enjoy a good night's sleep and enjoy being close to Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park when you reserve a room at the Hilton Santa Cruz - Scotts Valley, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd prefer to save a bit of your money for more important things in life, spend a night at one of the low-cost hotels that are not too far away. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Ocean Lodge and the Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area.
After a never-ending day, rest your weary legs at a top-rated hotel that's not too far away. You may want to look into the Dream Inn Santa Cruz and Inn at Depot Hill.
Other Things to Do Near Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park
You've traveled a long way, so surely Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park isn't going to be your only stop. Once you're finished, investigate what else the area has to offer:
- Tee up at Valley Gardens Golf Course, a great place to relax and play a couple of rounds.
- Journey back through previous eras when you visit Roaring Camp Railroads.
- You can show off your stance, posture and swing at Pasatiempo Golf Course.
- Don't let your fitness routine suffer because you're away from home! Inquire for information on Treks and Tracks Rock Climbing Trips, a local rec center.
- A unique place to is Mystery Spot.