Book a hotel near Georgia State Railroad Museum, Savannah
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Georgia State Railroad Museum
Georgia State Railroad Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you heading to Georgia State Railroad Museum?
To check it out, make your way to Savannah. You'll soon discover what makes this city so popular with sightseers.
You shouldn't have any trouble securing the ideal accommodation in which to recuperate at the end of a crazy day. There are about 28 candidates just a stone's throw away from Georgia State Railroad Museum. Start by looking at The Ballastone, The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection and Embassy Suites Savannah.
You will receive more than you bargained for by staying at one of the limited number of moderately priced solutions available. Just two examples are the Hampton Inn Savannah-Historic District and the Oglethorpe Lodge, which are 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you want to discover the lap of luxury, take your pick from several premier hotels nearby. You could stay at the Hamilton-Turner Inn, only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Cafe atmosphere varies so much across the globe. Order your drink of choice from SCAD Cafe 78, just a short walk from Georgia State Railroad Museum, and celebrate the differences! Perhaps you're still peckish? Elizabeth's on 37th is also nearby and offers visitors a more comprehensive eating experience. Finish up an excellent day with a drink or two at The Distillery, also nearby, and raise a glass to your poor colleagues back in the office.
Other Things to Do Near Georgia State Railroad MuseumAfter your time is done at Georgia State Railroad Museum, there are still more experiences available in the area:
- Plan a visit to Battlefield Park, a monument that commemorates events of the past.
- Head to Savannah Visitor Center to see the information displays. Grab the brochures and maps that may help you make the most of your vacation.
- Educating yourself about the history of a region at Savannah History Museum will make you feel more understanding of the land and its inhabitants during your stay.
- Let the youngsters run around and amuse themselves in the exhibits at Savannah Children's Museum. It can't get any more interactive and enjoyable than that!
- Every piece of artwork at a museum has a fascinating past. At SCAD Museum of Art, you can check out a range of exhibits, stop and take a closer look and discover their stories.