Pet owners shouldn't miss Savannah, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and Lafayette Square. Take your pick from Travelocity's 82 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Savannah and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Savannah with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Forsyth Park, Wells Park, and Myers Park.
- Other things to see include Savannah Theatre, Flannery O'Connor Childhood Home, and Girl Scout First Headquarters.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Exotic Underworlds, or Pet Supermarket.
- For vet care, Crossroad Animal Hospital: Sanders Billy DVM, Ernest Compton, DVM - Crossroad Animal Hospital, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Savannah
- Baymont by Wyndham Savannah South
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and convenient parking.
- Dogwood Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Savannah
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Savannah.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 51°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 63°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.