Book a hotel near Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Franklin and Marshall College
Franklin and Marshall College Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're on the lookout for something to keep you occupied on your break, a visit to Franklin and Marshall College is an excellent idea.
It's situated in Lancaster, roughly 30 miles (48 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
If you don't expect to wander very far from Franklin and Marshall College, you can lay your head at one of the 6 accommodation options that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you'll be able to get some rest at the Lancaster Arts Hotel. Some other places are the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Cork Factory Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The Americas Best Value Inn is a low-cost hotel that you will find a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Enjoy the stimulating aroma of fresh brewed coffee or sample a sweet snack at Blue Line. It's only a brief stroll from Franklin and Marshall College. Also close-at-hand is The Restaurants at Benjamin Franklin Hall, where you can sit down and enjoy a greater selection of meals. Explore a different side of the local area and sip on some wine at Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant, also just a quick jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Franklin and Marshall CollegeAfter you're finished with Franklin and Marshall College, there are a whole host of other attractions to keep you occupied:
- Little and big kids alike will enjoy an educational adventure about the natural world, from the past to the present, at North Museum of Natural History.
- No matter how many amusing tours you discover while you are in the vicinity, a day spent at Campus of History will open your eyes to the enthusiasm of the youth here.
- James Buchanan's Wheatland is an excellent local attraction that's perfect for history enthusiasts.
- Add a little culture into your trip by securing tickets to a play at Hole in The Wall Puppet Theater.
- Go on a guided tour of Sehner-Ellicott-von Hess House, a significant historic residence.
To get to and from Franklin and Marshall College, consider catching the train. The nearest station, Lancaster Station, is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.