ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Fort Worth stay
At this Downtown Fort Worth hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Sundance Square and Bass Performance Hall, both within a 5-minute walk. Also, Fort Worth Convention Center is within half a mile (1 km) and Fort Worth Water Gardens is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.
Free WiFi, sofa beds
Featuring conveniences like sofa beds and refrigerators, the 180 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Coffee/tea makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers are also available. Limited housekeeping is available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 35 reviews
About the Aloft Fort Worth DowntownLocation 334 W 3rd St, Fort Worth, TX 76102
Aloft Fort Worth Downtown offers its guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 2464 square feet (229 square meters) and includes conference space. The business-friendly Aloft Fort Worth Downtown also features gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Fort Worth hotel is smoke free.
- 180 guestrooms or units
- 2464 sq ft of conference space
- 229 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Pool or billiards table
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) (38.7 km / 24 mi)
- Train station: Fort Worth Intermodal Transportation Center (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Aloft Fort Worth Downtown offers 180 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Refuel Gourmet Pantry - Onsite bistro.
Wxyz Lounge - This lobby lounge serves dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Weight limit: 40 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 10 for adults, USD 5 and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Aloft Fort Worth Downtown Hotel
- Aloft Fort Worth Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.