You'll be pleased you added Fort Osage to your itinerary.
You will encounter it in Missouri.
Be prepared to travel a little to reach your hotel after an event-filled day. Given its remote location, you won't find anywhere to stay nearby. The Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, and The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, are two places that might fit into your schedule. If not, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away is the InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza.
Other Things to Do Near Fort Osage
Whether you want to venture off the main tourist route or explore the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do when you're finished at Fort Osage:
- Sip some of the fruity essences from here at Fence Stile Vineyards and Winery.
- What could possibly be better than a fascinating cultural trip mixed with liquor? Make time to go to Fence Stile Vineyards & Winery and you will quickly find out.
- If you're feeling like a bit to eat, pull up a chair and ask about the dish of the day at the well-known Fun Town Factory.
- Excelsior Golf Course is an excellent place to spend a day out on the green and introduce yourself to some of the local players.
- It's easy to see why the shores of beautiful Lake Remembrance are well worth visiting.