Book a hotel near Downtown Commons, Sacramento
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Downtown Commons
Downtown Commons Hotel & Travel Guide
What's holding you back? Downtown Commons was made to be witnessed.
If you're thinking about visiting, you will need to make your way to Sacramento, the capital of the state.
It'll be such a short drive from your hotel door to Downtown Commons if you decide to stay at one of the 33 possibilities that are nearby. The Amber House Inn of Midtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is a good starting point. You might also like to look into the Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade, only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
One of the main expenses of traveling is the price of accommodation. Make your money last a little longer by perusing the selection affordable accommodations nearby. Some of the more highly-frequented establishments are the Quality Inn Sacramento Convention Center, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Days Inn Sacramento Downtown, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
They say that luxury never goes out of fashion, so, if you take pleasure in staying in upmarket hotels, you'll find some available nearby. You can find The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection and the Hyatt Regency Sacramento, only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Cooking up good coffee and tempting bites to eat, Starbucks (431 I Street, Sacramento) is also worth checking out after visiting Downtown Commons. When hunger really kicks in, wander 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) to The Pier Lounge, Bar & Grill (419 J Street, Sacramento).
Other Things to Do Near Downtown CommonsWhen you're finished checking out Downtown Commons, get set to take in everything that the rest of the area has available:
- An excursion to Wells Fargo History Museum, a popular history museum, is always sure to be fun and educational.
- Learn about the history of rail travel with a visit to California State Railroad Museum.
- History doesn't always come alive in school rooms, but the exhibitions at Sacramento History Museum provide an enriching experience for all patrons.
- See a play and escape to a more imaginative world at Paddlewheel Showroom.
- California Department of Parks and Recreation is an important civic building that is admired by tourists and locals alike.
Jump off the train at the most convenient station, Sacramento Station, if you want to get to Downtown Commons by train. It's just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. Alternatively, you can try another station, Central Pacific Railroad Freight Depot, as it's 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.