ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of this Central Sacramento hotel, you'll find Golden1Center and K Street Mall. California State Capitol and Sacramento Convention Center are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Multiple dining options
This smoke-free hotel includes 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-in, and valet parking. Enjoy the fitness center and free cooked-to-order breakfast each morning.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 242 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while living rooms and refrigerators offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include MP3 docks, sofa beds, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade ratings based on 35 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade
Noisy and poorly designed building.
About the Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront PromenadeLocation 100 Capitol Mall, Sacramento, CA 95814
Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free nightly manager's reception. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 8000 square feet (743 square meters) and includes conference space. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the business-friendly Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Sacramento hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 242 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 8000 sq ft of conference space
- 743 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2002
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Separate living room
- Grocery/convenience store
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) (18 km / 11.2 mi)
- Train station: Sacramento Valley Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: 7th and Capitol Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade offers 242 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Accommodations have separate living rooms and are furnished with double sofa beds. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Sacramento hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include safes and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Separate bedroom
- Living room
- Pillowtop beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM. The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Tower Bridge Bistro - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Marketplace Cafe - This café serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Embassy Suites Promenade Sacramento
- Embassy Suites Riverfront
- Embassy Suites Riverfront Promenade
- Embassy Suites Riverfront Promenade Hotel
- Embassy Suites Riverfront Promenade Hotel Sacramento
- Embassy Suites Riverfront Sacramento
- Embassy Suites Sacramento
- Embassy Suites Sacramento Riverfront
- Embassy Suites Sacramento Riverfront Promenade
- Sacramento Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Hotel Sacramento
- Embassy Suites Sacramento Riverfront Promenade Hotel
- Embassy Suites Hilton Sacramento Riverfront Promenade Hotel
- Embassy Suites Hilton Riverfront Promenade Hotel
- Embassy Suites Hilton Sacramento Riverfront Promenade
- Embassy Suites Hilton Riverfront Promenade
- Embassy Suites Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Hilton Riverfr
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.